The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion

This was the third kingdom we visited and it was a huge desert. This kingdom was deadly. There were cactuses, quicksand and the most dangerous thing was the heat. This kingdom was very large.  It didn’t have many monsters because of the heat but here is a list of some: Huge scorpions, hairy snakes, huge camel spiders and garters.  Some of the native animals were turned huge by Powiders dark magic including Sidewinder snakes, scorpions, camel spiders, camels and many species of lizards.

There were some small villages with some strange people. They were called Kidides. They used to have a huge water fountain but Powider destroyed it!! He also stole the huge diamond ring that belonged to the queen of the kingdom, but she was so rude to us we didn’t give it back. It is now an artefact in Lauren’s castle. Here is a bit of the Queens speech.

“Get my ring back you lazy boys.  I want it back and don’t even bother rescuing your princess until I have my ring back”.

But then Aaron said this. “No, we will not get your ring back. How dare you blame it on us. No wonder everyone hates you. You’re a bad queen. I think Powider is a better ruler then you”.

Then I said. “Aarons right, if you were a good queen you would care more about your people than your precious ring.”

Then we fought the boss of the kingdom.  It was a massive camel spider. Here is a picture of it.

Ethan was terrified because he hates spiders, but the camel spider is not a true spider. It has 10 legs while normal spiders have 8 legs. Any way it captured me, Ben, Aaron, and the pets. So Ethan had to face his fear and defeat the beast alone. We were so relieved when he did it that we ran over to Ethan and we had a big hug together. You should never tease someone about their fears. Then we found 10-star coins and we headed off to the next kingdom.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.