End of Term and Thank You

It has been a really busy end of term, full of class treats, pantomimes, parties, Carol service and Farewell assemblies and the children have thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

We have also managed to complete some fantastic manuals on ‘How to look after a Pet’ in Literacy, based on the book The Arrival – Look out on our display boards for some examples.

In Maths, we finished off our geometry topic with coordinates and the children produced some fantastic cubist pictures for their maths homework.

Here is  a selection of their art and Mrs Smith assures me that she will be putting up a display in class in the new term.

IMG_0373 IMG_0372 IMG_0371 IMG_0370 IMG_0369 IMG_0368 IMG_0379 IMG_0378 IMG_0377 IMG_0376 IMG_0375 IMG_0374

I am sure you will agree that they are brilliant!

All that remains for me to say is… Thank you for all your kind words and gifts as I leave the school – I was totally overwhelmed by your generosity.

This has been a great term , the class have got along really well and I hope every one of them continues to build on the progress they have made and achieve their full potential.

THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

Mandy Grant

This entry was posted in Art, Fun, Literacy, Maths, Special Events. Bookmark the permalink.